The Weirdest Stuff

The weirdest stuff shows up in my email in-box. This little ditty made its appearance this morning and is actually kind of funny. I'll have to remember them for the next time I get pulled over, which hopefully won't be for awhile.


Bizarre Traffic Ticket Excuses
  • Come on officer, I was going downhill. I think that counts for something.
  • If you give me a ticket, I'll be forced to tell your wife about us!
  • I'm in a hurry - I'm late for traffic court.
  • Oh, come on! If I get another ticket, my insurance company will drop me.
  • I thought if I had my hazards on I could speed.
  • Oh, so that's where the speedometer is...
  • Sorry officer, I thought my radar detector was plugged in.
  • I was just checking to see if your radar gun was working properly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

From my spam folder

Men's guide to buying lingerie for Valentine's Day