Tequila Treats Swine Flu

I had a long talk with my doctor this afternoon. Many people have said many, many things about Swine flu.

Some people have blamed the Swine flu's intrusion into the United States on illegal immigrants from Mexico. They are idiots.

Some people have speculated that the Swine flu will cause the economic recovery to slow down. They are idiots, too.

None of these people, however, have mentioned the most important detail of all. None of these people have mentioned that Swine flu can be prevented by a steady diet of tequila.

Really.

Swine flu can be prevented by a steady diet of tequila. I would never lie in a blog post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to go take my "medicine".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

I'm Losing It