People Love Crazy People

Over this past weekend, four different people stopped me to tell me that they loved my Santana vs. Pugh video that I did for my neighborhood blog. It was a simple one.

I simply showcased how several people in my neighborhood have lawn signs up for both Harvey Santana and Stacy Pugh - who are running against each other for a seat in the Michigan House of Representatives. (Yes, they are supporting both of the main candidates in a race where only one of them gets elected. Not sure how that's going to work out.)



I guess there's just something special about indecisive voters.

Comments

This one got by me! I always thought that the election committees planted the signs, usually without anyone's permission. People put these up on purpose? *humph* Well, this would give new meaning to 'fair weather friends.' Just not sure what the meaning would be...?

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

I'm Losing It