Sign, Sign, Everywhere A Sign

I was at one of the finer dining establishments in Detroit the other day for lunch. At one point during my meal, I had to step into the men's room.

And that is when I saw this sign on the wall.

Cleanliness is Next to What Again?
You know, I don't think this sign has been approved by the local health department.

But then again, maybe it has.

Comments

Hmmmm....I could go a few different ways here, but I stick with this one: if they placed that sign over the sink area, hands would probably get thoroughly cleaned after ever single visit....
Frank Nemecek said…
Funny thing, when I saw that sign, I thought to myself, "I wonder what Words will say when I post this on my blog?"

Anyway, this sign was in fact over the sink. And as I think about it, the employees there do have very clean hands.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

From my spam folder

Men's guide to buying lingerie for Valentine's Day