Philip DeFranco Makes Me Feel Like A Perv

Philip DeFranco, who is one of my favorite YouTubers, posted a question on his Facebook page earlier this week. He asked, what was the best mattress to have sex on? Spring, foam, or water?

I chimed in, sarcastically, to say that the best option was neither - a hammock is infinitely superior. I checked back a little while later and noticed that five people indicated that they liked my comment.


I was pleasantly surprised. Five people liked my oddball sense of humor.

But then I clinked on the link to see who those five people were.

And noticed that four of the five were girls - all either currently in high school or just recently graduated from high school.

Two thoughts came to mind at that point. First, I felt like a pervert for even looking at the Facebook profile of a girl in high school. Second, and perhaps most importantly, I reminded myself once again that if I ever have a daughter, there will be a moat around our house and her internet usage will be strictly monitored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

From my spam folder

Men's guide to buying lingerie for Valentine's Day