Okay, this is just weird.

About an hour or so ago, someone I don't know called my cell phone. I answered and all I heard was some couple having sex rather loudly.

As I was listening, I kept wondering how these people got my number. (Yeah, I guess that's what I get for posting it on-line). Or better yet, why in world would some call just to have me listen to that?

I mean, is it a weird sort of exhibitionism? Or did they just really want me to have something to write about in my blog?

Oh, and then a few minutes later, I came across this article on-line. Turns out some woman in Germany took her neighbor to court of having sex too loudly.

The phone number that this couple called from is saved in my caller ID. Part of me wants to call them back, just to ask, "what were you thinking?" And part of me just wants to erase it and forget those 38 seconds of my life.

Frank
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FrankNemecek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero