Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

I have to confess, I had no idea who Hayley Williams was prior to this morning nor did I have any idea who the band Paramore was.

In fact, now that I do know, I'm not all that certain that I really care about Paramore. But I digress.

The thing is, sometime last night, Hayley Williams' Twitter account was reportedly hacked. This resulted in a photo of Hayless Williams topless making its way onto the internet.

Hayley Williams insists that it was a simple security breach. Personally, I can't help but feel that this smells too much like a publicity stunt.

Either way, the photo is out there and a lot more people suddenly know who Hayley Williams is - coincidence or not.

Oh, and yes - it has taken an enormous amount of restraint for me to not show the uncensored version of that photo.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hypocrite.

LOL


We'll get you restraints.
Frank Nemecek said…
As long as you get Hayley Williams in those restraints with me, all will be okay.

Popular posts from this blog

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV