Ride 'em, Cowboy

I went out to Bookies Tarvern with the whole crew after the monthly Detroit Synergy meeting on Thursday. I didn't know this when I walked in the door, but Bookies now has a mechanical bull that you can ride - all you have to do is buy a shot and ask the bartender for a ticket.

After a little bit of encouragement, and a couple of rounds, I couldn't help but ride the thing.

Dang! Look at me on that thing. Do I have cowboy style or what?

Thanks to Paula Turner for snapping that photo.

She also grabbed a shot of me falling off the thing a couple of seconds later, but for some reason, I really don't feel like posting that shot on the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

From my spam folder

Men's guide to buying lingerie for Valentine's Day