Go west, young gal (Metro Times Detroit)

Go west, young gal (Metro Times Detroit)

Sarah Klein, the venerable culture editor of the Metro Times, announced in her column yesterday that she is leaving Detroit for the sunny climate of California - joining the ever increasing tide of Detroit expats. I dealt with Sarah a couple of times on a professional basis, most recently when I was promoting my documentary on the Book-Cadillac Hotel. I have always been impressed by the quality of her work.

If you asked me three or four years ago, I wouldn't have even hesitated in joining the mass exodus of young folks out of Michigan. After all of the folks that I've met through the FoBC and Detroit Synergy, however, I would be hard presed to do the same thing today. There's just too much cool stuff going on.

Regardless, I wish her the best of everything in the Golden State.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero