Too Darn Long

It has been way too long since I've last posted anything here. About two weeks. Way too long.

I've been incredibly busy. I'm not coordinating the film portions of two different festivals: the Detroit Fringe Festival and 4th Fridays. The first is a one-time thing and the other is a recurring event on the 4th Friday of each month during the summer months. Both should be incredibly cool events that I'm thrilled to be a part of.

I also finished three different film projects in the past week. As of now, I don't have any new projects, but I have almost a dozen proposals pending with someone or another. I'm sure another paying project will pop up soon.

I also got a new (at least to me) car last week. A friend of mine bought a new car; leaving his old Honda Accord sitting in his driveway unused. When he heard that I was without a car after the accident last December, he sold it to me super-cheap.

God, I love my friends. They always come through for me in one way or another.

Comments

darling said…
I was starting to wonder where you went off to. Im glad youve been busy. Im sure things will work itself out and youll have a blast this summer.

Glad youve got wheels again :)

Let the good times roll!

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero