Graffini Swimwear

I was surfing around on the internet this evening and came across the new swimwear designs from Graffini. (Yes, I am such a fashionista.)

Anyway, the folks at Graffini have these designs that are a mash up of graffiti, street signs and so on. They even have one that's based on a skull adorned ATM (see photo at left).

And they have them available in a variety of cuts - from classic one piece to Brazilian string bikini.

They look cool. There's no getting around that. There interesting and original.

However, I can't help but wonder if they aren't a bit over-powering. I mean, when I first came across some of their designs, I have to admit that I noticed the swimsuit before I noticed the woman who was wearing it.

In fact when I saw the skull adorned ATM, I almost didn't notice the woman who was wearing it at all. Somehow, I don't think that's the effect that most woman really go for.

I mean, I did notice woman eventually. The key word in that sentence, though, is eventually.

I also couldn't help wonder if that design would have the same impact if I saw it in, say, the Brazilian string cut where there's less fabric and more woman. (That design is only available in the one piece, so I can't test my theory.)

Anyway, I suppose the point of this post - to the extent that any of my blog posts ever really have a point - is that they have some really cool designs.

They also have at least one design that just makes me wonder.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey guys,
Just wanted to give you guys a quick link to our newest photoshoot on our blog. www.graffinis.com/blog
Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero