In Bed With Sienna Miller


Sienna Miller recently revealed that she spent this past St. Valentine's Day in bed with her G.I. Joe co-star Rachel Nichols.

Maybe I'm a total pervert but, for some reason, the idea of Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols together in bed is profoundly appealing to me. (Okay - I think one can scratch the word "maybe" from that last sentence.)

And on Valentine's Day? For some reason, that date adds a whole new dimension to my admittedly depraved fantasies.

Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols in bed together.

Oh, and if that wasn't enough, I also found a few photos of them holding hands as they walked through the streets of Prague earlier this year.

Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols in Prague
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that - no matter what happened between Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols while they were in bed - it probably isn't as warped and twisted as the images that keep running around in my head.

Yes, I am a pervert. I have come to accept this fact.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a bucket for my drool. I have 10 more minutes left before I have to get back to work. I fully intend to spend this limited time pondering the various things that Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols could have done together in bed.

Because I'm a pervert and this is what I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero