1 In A Billion

I was trying to log on to NASA's Deep Impact site last night/this morning to watch the mission unfold. I had trouble doing so. Luckily, CNN eventually cut in to show at least a portion of it (about 5 mins).

I now know why it was so hard for me to log on --- there were roughly 1 billion people trying to watch it, just like me. Obviously, their servers were a bit overloaded.

As an aside note, why was it that the coverage for it came from CNN International? It was an American space probe. What is? Did George W. Bush not spoon-feed the story to enough American journalists to make them want to cover it?

Urgh!!

Anyway, there was some great coverage of it on Yahoo! News today. At least someone gets the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero