I have some serious issues

Okay - so last night I'm enjoying a comfortable evening at the Toy Chest. There's a cold Sam Adams in my hand. The Lions are on TV and they're winning. And a half dozen or so women are around me gyrating in nothing more than a g-string.

You would have to pretty much think that my life simply couldn't get much better at that point. Ordinarily, I'd have to agree.

But then it happened.

The commerical that I worked on for the Michigan Credit Union League came on TV.

It was the one with a distinguished looking gentleman, walking through his local credit union as he talks about how great it is in comparision to a traditional bank.

I found myself pointing towards the television and exclaiming, "Hey! I worked on that commericial."

The dancer who was closest to me just looked at me and smiled. Somehow, I doubt she heard what I said over the music and noise. She just smiled and then started twirling around on the pole.

For a few moments, though, all of the young, gyrating naked women meant nothing to me. I forgot about my beer and even about the football game.

For that one moment, it was all about the commerical that I worked on six months earlier, which was now on the TV screen.

Clearly, I have some serious issues to work through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero