"State of the Union" on DVD

When I was putting together my documentary on the Book-Cadillac Hotel, one of the great challenges that I faced was tracking down a copy of one of the films that was filmed inside the B-C. State of the Union with Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn and Angela Lansbury was a great film, but it was out of print when I was putting together my documentary.

For a couple of weeks, I literally did nothing but search for a copy of this film. Now my documentary is complete and Universal Studios decides to pull the film out of its vaults and release it on DVD.

I'd love to be able to say that my documentary, or at least me searching far and wide for a copy of the film, had something to do with their decision to release it on DVD.

But somehow I doubt.

Of course, that won't stop me from taking credit for it with anyone who might believe that I had something to do with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero