Friday, September 08, 2006

The Big Moo

I owe a big debt of gratitude to Eric Cedo of Create Detroit. He's the one who turned me on to one of the coolest non-fiction books I've read in a long time.

The Big Moo

It has a simple mantra: stop trying to be perfect and start being remarkable. It's about knowing that a risky idea might fail, but a boring idea will definately fail.

It's the first book I've read in a long time where, when I finished, I wanted to buy a couple dozen copies of it and just start handing it out to everyone that I know. Tackling them and say, "Read this book!"

In fact, the last time I felt that way about any book, it was about my own novel.

Anyway, just take a peek inside this book. If you feel like you've wasted your time, you're welcome to kick me in the shins if you like.

The Big Moo

4 comments:

darling24_7 said...

Thanks, Ill definately look it up at the bookstore :)

No need to tackle me here, a friendly tap on the shoulder will do. lol

Cheers!

FrankNemecek said...

LOL! Thanks, Darling.

Please let me know what you think of it.

darling24_7 said...

Will do! :) Did you ever get to that hotel? lol

Smile!!

Eric Cedo said...

Thanks for the cudos...I must admit, I was informed about the book from my friend Nev. Glad you liked it.

Eric