Garnier Fructis Hair Care

I was in my local CVS the other day, picking up some stuff. I used my ExtraCare card because I think getting those "Extra Bucks" every quarter is darn cool.

Anyway, the system also spits out these coupons with every transaction. This time around, I got a coupon for $1 off any Garnier Fructis hair care product.

I mean, really now?

Does it look like I'm likely to buy many hair care products any time soon?

Yes, I know. I could give the shampoos to someone else.

But really now.

Can you imagine me walking up to some woman in a bar and saying, "Hey, baby - would you like $1 off your next purchase of any Garnier Fructis product?"

Somehow, I just don't see that happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV