Keira Knightley Set for Fair Role

It looks like Keira Knightley is going to beat out Anne Hathaway and Scarlett Johansson for the chance to play Eliza Doolittle in an upcoming adaptation of My Fair Lady.

All I have to say is, thank you gods of cinema. Thank you.

I adore Anne Hathaway. I loved her in The Devil Wears Prada - a role that I don't think any other actress could have pulled off better.

I also don't have nothing against Scarlett Johansson. I mean, how could anyone have anything against a beautiful woman with an extensive comic book collection?

However, I can't help but feel that Keira Knightley was simply born to play roles like this one. There is something about the way that Keira Knightley carries herself and her general presence that makes her particularly believable in a rags to riches story like My Fair Lady.

I look forward to seeing Keira Knightley on the big screen as Eliza Doolittle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero