Hayden Panettiere's Delicious Tease

I've always been impressed with Hayden Panettierre - her tremendous acting talent, her raw sensuality and her commitment to causes that she believes in.  There's a lot of wonderful things about her.

However, I was floored when I found this video of Hayden Panettierre kissing Madeline Zima in a recent episode of Heroes.  I actually missed it when it originally aired but found it over on Hulu.



And once I found it, I kept watching it over and over again.

Between this and her recent spread in Elle magazine, I'm officially in Hayden Panettierre Heaven.  (It's a pleasant place, filled with beautiful women and nothing bad ever happens to any animal anywhere.)



With all of this, I'm just that much more disappointed that I didn't get a chance to meet her when she was in Detroit two years ago for an event at the Ronald McDonald House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero