My Bucket List, Part 1

First, yes, I know it's been forever since I've updated this blog. I said it was possibly ending, but after a couple of years, I finally had something that I wanted to share. This simply seemed like the best vehicle for putting it out into the universe.

With the help of some friends on Facebook, I managed to create at least the first draft of my bucket list. I will invariably add a few things to this as the years go on. However, I figured it was time to at least start one.

Therefore, in no particular order, here are the items on my bucket list.
  • Drive Route 66 from beginning to end;
  • Visit Prague;
  • Visit a random city and take a walk that only ends once I've taken a picture of every letter of the alphabet;
  • Attend the Pierogi Festival in Whitting, Indiana;
  • Visit the American Gothic House in Eldon, Iowa. This, by the way, is the house that Grant Wood posed his models in front of in his famous painting, American Gothic.
  • Go to Chicago and re-enact Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
  • Visit the Dockery Plantation in Cleveland, Mississippi, which is where legend says Robert Johnson sold his soul to become a Blues man;
  • Hike a volcano;
  • Go to Burning Man;
  • Buy a Cadillac and put a Dead Head sticker on the back of it;
  • Drive the 101; and
  • Stand on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.
I'm sure I'll add a few more to this list. For now, though, this is the start of my bucket list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero