Once again, I feel the need to vent.  This time, though, it's not about some idiot politician or anything like that.

Instead, I want to rant about people who lie.  I know, most people lie at least everyknow and then.

But there are folks, including one woman that I'm really ticked off at, who lie at least once everytime you see them.  And tell really stupid lies, too.

Lies where I know there lying, because it's painfully obvious that they're lying.

And so, I have to stand there -- looking at a blatant liar and wonder if I should (a) call this person out on her lie or (b) let it slide and have her thank that I really am stupid enough to believe her.

Totally frustrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV