In my blog, I've ranted about one stupid politician after another. I've even ranted about stupidity in the private sector. Today, however, I feel the need to vent about stupid celebrities.

Britney Spears was recently spotted wearing a T-shirt with the message, "I'm still a virgin."

You know, it's a shame that I didn't get a chance to mention this Britney during any of our numerous conversations. However, the world has certain rules to it.

One of them is that after you chose to celebrate your 18th birthday by fucking 18 different guys in one night, you can no longer properly claim to be a virgin.

Another one of those rules is that it's no longer proper to claim virgin status once the number of guys you've had sex with reaches the triple digit mark.

I know, I really should have mentioned all of this to her. But somehow, I just didn't think of it at the time.

Hopefully, someone else will take a moment to explain a few things to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero