Christmas in Nemecek Land

Ah, Christmas! That special, magical holiday!

For me it meant a chance to spend some quality time with one of the adorable 3-year olds on the planet: my niece Giovanna.

I didn't do much on Christmas itself, but I was at my brother Mike's for Christmas eve. (He is Giovanna's Dad). I still can't believe that I managed to get her to hold still long enough for a photo with her parents.

Danielle (my sister-in-law), Giovanna and Mike.

The photographer in me wishes that I closed the blinds behind them in that shot because the extra light from behind kind of washed them out. Oh, well - live and learn.

Of course, after a snapped a couple of candid shots of the family - Giovanna actually grabbed my camera from me. She's only 3, but she managed to take this shot of my other brother, Mark.

Not bad for a 3-year old.

Talent clearly runs deep in the Nemecek clan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV