11 Out of 24

The 79th Annual Academy Awards are behind us now. Of my 24 Oscar predictions, 11 of them turned out to be true.

I was thrilled that An Inconvenient Truth won for Best Documentary (Feature). I was slightly suprised that it also for Best Original Song.

I was also thrilled that the Oscars went green this year, with so many of the nominees arriving in a zero emission car. I hope that next year the Academy takes it a step further and convinces the Kodak Theatre to use solar power (or some other source of renewable energy).

However, I was complete shocked that Pan's Labyrith didn't win for Best Foreign Language Film. I was convinced before the show that they were unstopable in that category.

All in all - it was a great show and everyone involved with it deserves to be proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero