Checking Into the UK (Part 2)

I have a few more details about my up-coming screening in Liverpool. The exhibition is a part of film festival called Global Fusion. The exact date as to when they will show my documentary hasn't been decided as of yet. However, it will most likely be the third week in April.

This, of course, gives me a mere eight weeks to figure out how I'm going to afford to a) take time away from paying assignments for a few days and b) cover my travel expenses to Liverpool.

I do have one good thing for me, my editor Chris Campbell sent me a new batch of DVDs and Ann Marie Weinert was kind enough to add a page to the web site where folks can buy these DVDs. (Thanks to both of you!)

Anyway, the next couple of months should be interesting to say the least.

Comments

darling said…
oooohhhhhhhhh I want to go too!!!
and I would have the same dilemnas as you would
(sigh)

I hope things work out and you go and have a fabulous time!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero