Vengence Is Mine, Sayeth the USPS

A little over a week ago, my brother Mark got a summons for jury duty. I took it as a opportunity to give him an inordinate amount of grief.

Mark, of course, just smiled. Normally, I would feel guilty about making fun of someone misfortune - even if the "misfortune" is nothing more than jury duty.

However, this is my brother. We've been given each other grief like this since he was still in diapers.

But here's the thing: guess what I just got in the mail today.

If and when Mark finds out, I am never going to hear the end of this one.

Comments

darling said…
Things really do come in circles dont they? :)

lol oh do let him know and share with us what he does :)
Frank Nemecek said…
Hi Darling,

Actually, he found out on his own already.

We now have a bet to see which one of us gets on the longest trial. (I'm not sure if that person will be the "winner" or the "loser".)

Love & laughter,
Frank
darling said…
Lets hope they are both thrown of of court :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero