Weekend Recap

There was so much to do this past 4th of July weekend (and what a long one it was). I made a brief appearance at Cityfest on Saturday.

For the most part, though, I just watched a lot of movies.

Jessica Alba was amazing in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. (I almost wrote that she was "fantastic" in that role, but saying that would just be too easy.) The movie really had everything you could want in a summer action flick including, well, Jessica Alba.

Thanks to Netflix, I also saw:
  • Who Killed the Electric Car? It was a great documentary about the EV1, a battery electric car produced by GM and then abruptly pulled off the market.
  • Whale Rider I've been meaning to see this movie for a couple of years now and I finally got a chance to. It was so good that I'm kicking myself for not renting it sooner.
  • I also saw John Tucker Must Die. It's not a surprise that this one didn't pick up any Academy Award nominations, but it was still a fun movie to watch.
Oh, and I also watched a half dozen different shows that I had recorded on my DVR but hadn't had a chance to watch.

I was a total coach potato this past weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV