Keira's Clevage

Liza left a comment in one of my posts below about Keira Knightley's ad campaign for Chanel. Among other things, she talked about how incredibly thin Keira Knightley is and how her body didn't look humanly possible in the Chanel ad.

I read her comment just a couple of minutes after reading another article about how that same image was real in the first place. I figured this was an omen. Something that I would post about, at the least.

According to an interview that Ms. Knightley gave, the folks at Chanel used PhotoShop to make her look the way she did. Her breasts are much smaller in real life so they added a bit to them when they were putting together their ad.

I have to admit, I wasn't terribly surprised when I read that.

Actually, I should amend that. I wasn't surprised that Chanel used PhotoShop to create an image that they thought we garner more attention and, in turn, sell more perfume. The surprising part, in my opinion, was that Keira Knightley was willing to confirm that this happened and do so in a published interview.

Anyway, PhotoShop or not, she still looks great. I love her hair, eyes, lips and - well - everything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero