Irony: Thy Name Is Google

I checked out Google Analytics this morning, which tells where people who visit this blog are coming from. I discovered, much to my amusement, that if one does a Google search then not only do I rank 8th out of 1.9 million when it comes to "dating in your 30s" but I also rank 7th out of 2 million for "cool wedding cakes".

So, a single guy who hasn't been on an actual date in roughly two months, writes one of the highest ranked blogs for both dating and wedding cakes.

Irony: thy name is Google.

Comments

Liza said…
LOL - Is that regular Irony, or Alanis Irony?

On a non-related note, I saw this and immediately thought of you:
http://web.mac.com/aaronandpatty/What_the_Duck/Comic_Strips/Entries/2007/12/4_WTD_360_files/WTD360.gif

Hope all is well!
^_^
Frank Nemecek said…
Hmm....

I'm pretty sure I've hit Alanis Irony on this one.

Love & laughter,
Frank
Liza said…
Let me try that link again:
What the Duck

^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV