Single at The Atlantic

I long ago (at least in Internet years) discovered that my blog is one of the highest ranked ones when you search for "Dating in your 30s" on Google. As such, when I came across Lori Gottlieb's article in The Atlantic, I felt a need to comment on it.

Ms. Gottlieb makes the argument that we'd all be a lot better off if we settled for a less than ideal partner when it comes to love and marriage. I think she makes some interesting points. The problem, of course, is that it could be taken to an almost ridiculous extreme.

Simply marrying someone because they're available isn't a good idea, in my opinion. But maybe, just maybe, we could all do better by having one or two less items on our "deal-breaker" lists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero