Did I Die?

I must have died because I think I'm in heaven at the moment.

First, there's the fact that the Hamtramck Blowout starts tonight. Yes, that's right. The world's largest music festival (4 days + 20 venues) returns for its eleventh installment.

And it all starts in a matter of hours.

Not to be outdone by that, I was leafing through the Metro Times the other day and discovered that Gaelic Storm is performing next Thursday at the Royal Oak Music Theatre. In and of itself that's cool because they are a really cool band that I've always wanted to catch in a live performance.

Plus, as if that wasn't cool enough, Academy Award winners Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova will be there on May 10. If you've read any of my blog posts about the movie Once, you will no doubt know that I practically tripped over myself to buy tickets to this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV