The Kam Carman Experiment

One of my fellow bloggers is reportedly getting hundreds of hits on her blog every day because of her coverage of Kam Carman's infidelities. It even reached the point where Ms. Carman made some thinly veiled remarks about this blog on the radio.

All of this makes me wonder what would happen if I started posting rumors that I've heard about Kam Carman.

Or better yet, what would happen if I started posting about that torrid affair that I had with Britney Spears a few years back.

On second thought, forget about it. I don't want web traffic that badly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV