Oh, what a day (Part 1)

I've been emailing back and forth with one of my ex-girlfriends, Judy, about various things. I mentioned how frustrating it is to meet a woman who is:
I mentioned to her that it's gotten bad enough that I've occasionally pondered the idea of a mail order bride.

Judy, of course, talked me out of it - even if there are 18-year Ukrainian blondes available who like this. (By talking me out of it, I mean she bluntly said, "Put that credit card down!")

Anyway, after all of this, I was at the post office the other day to mail out an entry for a film festival. When I got there, there was this young woman at the counter ahead of me. She was a brunette in her mid- to late-20s; skinny with (dare I say it) really big boobs.

In short, she looked better than anything I could reasonably get from a web site.

Plus, I noticed that she was mailing off stuff to a couple of graduate schools so she wasn't a total air head either.

Anyway, when she finished at the counter, she turned and there was this brief instant where we made eye contact.

Unfortunately, my brain froze on me. I had no idea what to say to this woman. She was out of the building and in the parking lot before the idea of simply saying, "hi!" entered my mind.

*sigh*

Oh, well. Better maybe I'll have luck next time.

Comments

Liza said…
There are an infinite number of alternate universes in one glance. Let's just pretend in this one that she wouldn't have been good for you anyway.

And a nice rack really isn't a great way to pick a date, even if she's applying to multiple colleges. LOL

You've probably already seen this, but these cuties are in the new Weezer video "Pork and Beans," and I just had to check out the original reference. It's right up your alley - cute girls jamming to Europop dance music (in this case, Daft Punk): Daft Bodies

Happy Friday!
^_^
Frank Nemecek said…
Wait! Did you say that a nice rack ISN'T a great way to pick a date???

Oh, n-o-w someone tells me!

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero