Paris Hilton Says She's Secretly Smart

Paris Hilton recently told OK! Magazine that she is secretly smart. She insists that her whole "dumb blonde" act is just that - an act.

I've long suspected that Paris Hilton is a lot smarter than she seems in public. I don't think anyone can be that dumb and still function in modern society.

Besides, many of the things that she says and does frequently seem like they are calculated for media impact. For Paris Hilton to do such a thing - and translate that celebrity buzz into an industry with her books, music, et cetera - requires a level of cognitive function well beyond what she normally displays.

I just wish that Paris Hilton would show her more intellectual side in public.

I would love to see Paris Hilton photographed reading a book - an actual work of literature; not a sophomoric piece of fluff.

I would love to see Paris Hilton at a film festival - enjoying some of the really good, artistic films that unfortunately never go very far in the modern market.

I would love to see Paris Hilton at an opera or a play and not make a mockery of the experience.

I would love to see Paris Hilton attend an art exhibit; allow her to show that she actually gets it.

In short, I would love to see Paris Hilton demonstrate the intellect that she claims to have hidden away.

More on the "Paris Hilton is smart story" is available over Celebuzz.com, which is where I found this story in the first place. Paris Hilton Says She's Secretly Smart

Oh, and I have to extend my thanks to Glenn Francis of Pacific Pro Digital for allowing me to his photo of Paris Hilton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV