My Spotify Lists

I got one of the very first Spotify accounts in the United States. The folks at Spotify actually said, "Frank, we've always been impressed with your incredibly awesome task in music. Will you please open an account with us?"

Okay - it might not have gone down exactly like that. Regardless, I did get one of the first Spotify accounts in the United States. As such, I thought it would be fun to share a couple of my music lists.

Frank's Fun Mix is an eclectic mix of pop, hip-hop, and rock music that spans the past 20 years. Everyone of the songs on this list makes my day just a little bit better. It includes both national acts as well as a couple of great Detroiters. You can listen to it by clicking here.

Irish & Proud is fun mix of music by Irish and Irish-American musicians. For the delightful pop sounds to The Corrs, to the storytelling of Gaelic Storm, to the Celtic Rock of the Young Dubliners. You can listen to it by clicking here.

No wonder the folks at Spotify insisted that I get one of the first such accounts in the United States.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero