The New York "Terror" Plot

I was going to log-on and write a pithy response to the news coverage over the "terror plot" to blow-up the Holland Bridge in New York City. But then the folks at Gawker.com beat me to the punch and posted it before I could.

Dang, it! Foiled again by those cursed New Yorkers.

All I can do now is post a hyper-link to their post at http://gawker.com/news/top/another-day-another-terror-plot-185759.php

Instead, I'll just point out how ironic it was that this "plot" was broken up the day after The New York Times reported that the Central Intelligence Agency has disbanded the unit that was charged with hunting down Osama bin-Laden. (If you haven't read the story already, click here).

Because folks with no weapons or means of carrying out a terror-plot are far more dangerous than the guy behind 9/11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV