Me and My Friends

There are moments when I absolutely adore my friends and am tempted to kiss the very ground they walk on, like when they bail me out of one jam or another.

There are moments when I get such a kick out of being around them, like when we head out and do some of the darnedest things.

There are moments when I'm downright proud of them, like at any of the weddings or bachelor parties that I've been to lately.

And then there are moments when I am so incredibly jealous of them.

Like when they get to have their photo taken with the Stanley Cup, just because they work for Compuware and their boss owns the Carolina Hurricanes.

*sigh*

Hey, Amanda! Please tell Mr. Karmanos that he needs to commission a documentary or something - and, of course, hire me onto Compuware's staff to do it. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero