The iPhone Looks So Darn Cool

Steve Jobs introduced the new iPhone earlier this week. The thing just looks so darn cool!
  • Cool interface that looks easy to use;
  • Lots of great features, including the ability to add widgets;
  • 2 megapixel camera; and
  • Either 4 or 8 GB of storage space.
The only things that I don't like about it is that a) according to the press release, it won't be available until June (which means, it should be in stores by August) and b) it's only available for Cingular (which means that I'd have to change my networks; probably have to change my phone number as well and pay a cancellation fee since I'm still under contract with Sprint).

I'm also wondering a) just how many contacts one can store in an iPhone and b) if I can import them from Microsoft Outlook. It would be so sweet if the answers to those questions were a) more than 500 and b) yes. (Let's face it, manually programming a bunch of people into a phone is a pain in the butt.)

Apple's web site didn't have an answer to either question nor I could I find it in any of the reviews about it. Anyway, what all of this means is that I was originally planning on getting a new cell phone in March or April. However, I think I'm going to stick with my current one until this summer - just so I can take a good look at the iPhone first.

Comments

Liza said…
Yup. Based on what you do and what you find cool, you'll be using a Mac before you know it (MWAHAHAHAHAHA). If you check out my blog, you can see my new shuffle gadget pr0n.

Hope the painkillers are being nice to you.

^_^ Liza
darling said…
Ohhh I agree... having to manually input those names numbers and notes are ARG!!! :)

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero