Weird Memories

It's weird how my memory is slowly coming back after the auto accident. I find myself remembering the strangest things.

The other day I was walking around in Greektown. This, of course, is where I was returning from the night of that collission.

I walked past the Bouzouki Club and remembered that I had one of their "No Cover Charge" passes. More importantly, I remembered that I had it with me on that fateful evening, but that I decided to go home instead of using it.

And that was when it dawned on me.

If I had used that pass, I wouldn't have been on the road at the same time as that drunk driver and, in all probablity, wouldn't have been rear-ended like I was. My life today would be almost exactly like it was on December 22.

The moral of this story: I should never pass up a chance to see naked women for free.

Comments

darling said…
Frank... I didnt say you could put up a picture of me in your blog! I was at work too! You know they dont allow that.. they frown upon that practice.

(giggles)

PS and were you the one that caught the matching bra that I threw into the crowd?? lol

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero