More Cool Stuff

Okay - I really shouldn't spend so much time surfing the web. I keep finding so many cool products out there that I want to buy. At least this time, the two things that I found were relatively reasonably priced so I won't have to max out my credit cards buying them.

I found these cool stemless wine glasses at SurLaTable.com. I'm usually not a fan of stemless wine glasses so I would probably use them for something other than wine.

The cool thing about them though is that they settle the eternal debate as to whether the glass is half-empty or half-full. The glass has a line that delinates the exact middle of the glass. Above the line is the Italian word for optimist. Below the line is the Italian word for pessimist.

Those crazy Italians! Always giving me an excuse to keep my glass full.

I also got a huge kick out of the Lego ice cube tray that is available at Lego.com.

Not only can my glass tell the world whether I'm an optimist or a pessimist, but I can keep my drink cold with a playful sense of style using ice cubes shaped like the Lego building blocks that I used to play with as a kid.

I'm kind of tempted to experiment with food coloring to see if I can make my Lego ice cubes in a variety of different colors - just like the Legos that I had long ago.

Okay - so the moral of this story is that if I'm not able to make my IRA contribution for 2007, you will know why.

And you'll know that I'll spend my old age surrounded by lots of cool stuff.

Comments

darling said…
Hmm Im undecided on these glasses... I might jsut end up getting some just to try it out.

We shall see.

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero