Three Words

I have three words that will change the lives of anyone in southeastern Michigan who is interested: Detroit Fringe Festival.

It's next weekend. 30 hours of non-stop acts.

I'm curating the film portion of the event on Saturday morning with their Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast, complete with an edgy eco documentary. This is going to be so darn cool.

If anyone wants info on discounted tickets, please let me know. Shoot me an email and I'll send you the info.

Darling: this one is worth the trip in from Ottawa.

Comments

darling said…
lol Im totally impressed that you thought of me.

If I can get off of work and get things organized I might be able to swing it.

It looks like a lot of fun! :)
Frank Nemecek said…
Darling,

I'm glad I could impress you so easily.

As for your work, if they won't give you time off to come then just quit your job. Liza and I will take care of you once you get here. ;-)

Love & laughter,
Frank
Liza said…
Sure - Frank can provide the financial support and I'll provide the emotional support - lol.

I had a conference dinner down at Sweet Georgia Brown this evening and I think in an effort to find the place (I know, it's right on a corner, can't miss it once you know what and where it is), and I think I saw the venue for the festival.

I don't know if I can make it, but I hope you get a lot of good pics.

^_^ Liza
darling said…
Hi Frank,

What a neat Idea Ill see how that works out and let you know lol

Liza Im glad those items will be taken cared of. Phew!

dun dun dunnnn

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero