Happy Prince Igor Day

Some folks know this. Others don't.

When I established my own production company four years ago, I named it after Prince Igor - an 18th century Russian opera by Alexander Borodin.

Today, of course, is Prince Igor Day - a day to commemorate the 127th anniversary of this opera's first public performance. It's a company holiday for me. I use it as a chance to put aside all of the other stuff that I would normally do so I can gaze into my crystal ball for a clue as to what next year holds for the company.

2008 looks like it will be a good year. (*knock on wood*) I have more proposals in front of prospective clients and investors than I did at this point in 2006. That's always a good clue as to what the future holds.

Comments

darling said…
I think 2008 will be fantastic!!
Frank Nemecek said…
Muchas gracias, amiga! (Sorry, I'm day dreaming about tacos at the moment. It's effecting my writing.)

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero