Sexual Sock Drawer

I was leafing through this week's issue of the Metro Times over lunch. They mentioned a statistic that supposedly men with a messy sock drawer have sex three times as often as men with an organized sock drawer.

Quite frankly, I have serious doubts as to whether or not there is any validity to this claim. For starters, they didn't reference the source of this statistic. That, in my experience, has always been a red flag.

However, I don't feel like taking any chances when it comes to something like this.

I'm going to go make a huge mess out of my sock drawer when I get home.

Comments

darling said…
LOL Im sure other men who read that same article went home and did just that. Mess it all up.

I wonder if that holds true for women as well...
Frank Nemecek said…
There's only one way to find out, Darling.

Start making a mess and let us know what happens.

Love & laughter,
Frank
darling said…
cheeky cheeky :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero