Magical Pothole

A funny thing happened to me the other evening. I was driving along Michigan Avenue in Dearborn when my car hit what this monster of a pothole.

It was one of those I really felt it and wondered for a moment if my car was alright. I was relieved when I realized that I still had all four of my tires and that none of them seemed to be flat.

Of course, the really weird part of the whole thing was when I continued driving for a moment after that. My had been pulling to the right a bit and needed an alignment. After that pothole, though, it seemed just fine.

This makes me wonder: did I hit the pothole just right to knock everything back into place? Or do I know have two problems with my car's alignment that are effectively canceling each other out - at least for the moment.

I have a feeling that I have two problems now. I'm going to ignore that for the moment. At least until a couple of my clients cough up enough cash for me to get at least one of them problems fixed.

Comments

darling said…
Its funny how things work out. I hope the car is ok. It might do to get it looked at when you have time.. just to make sure :)
Frank Nemecek said…
Hello Darling,

Yes, I should have it looked at. I really should.

I'll have to do it over the weekend.

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero

Pan Am - One of the Best New Shows on TV