Keira Knightley Doesn't Want Fake Boobs

Keira Knightley recently told the news media that she doesn't want movie producers to airbrush photos of her to make it look like she has larger breasts than she really does. Her breasts admittedly are quite small.

When it came to the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, for example, all of the publicity photos and movie posters of Keira Knightley featured breasts that were digitally enhanced. She reportedly approved of it before, but has changed her mind when it comes to her more recent projects.

I have to say that I completely support her in this one. I don't think anyone should manipulate Keira Knightley's breasts.

Well, except to bring them closer to me.

But I digress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero