25 + 1

I was flipping through GQ this month. They have this special feature on "The 25 Sexiest Women in Film of All Time". Needless to say, it piqued my interest.

I was glad that they included some of the great classic beauties that most people have forgotten about. This includes actresses like Anna Karina and Ursula Andress.

I was also glad that they had a healthy dose of women who are currently working - and still hot. The include notables such as Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Halle Barrie and Penelope Cruz. All of them clearly deserve to be on that list. (Especially Jessica Alba, who I have mentioned a dozen or so times on this blog.)

However, I was surprised by one glaring omission for the list: Keira Knightley. I mean, come on, GQ!

How can you have a list of "The 25 Sexiest Women in Film of All Time" and not include Keira Knightley?

Those eyes. Those lips.

Blah! If I ran GQ, Keira Knightley would be on every list of incredibly hot women.

But then again, if I ran GQ then Frank's Rule of Sushi would also be mentioned in their pages on a recurring basis.

Oh, well. At least they were kind enough to include Keira's BFF Sienna Miller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero