Irony

There are moments in my life when I see one example after another of irony.

There are moments of my life when I see irony upon irony, gift wrapped with an ironic bow on top.

And then there are moments like this where I struggle through so many levels of irony that it pretty much makes my head explode.


The thing is, I'm probably the only person around who fully appreciates this one. I'm not expecting anyone else to.

More than anything else, I just wanted to post this note on my blog - where it will have a day and time stamp - so this way I can come back to it at a later date and say, "See. This is what I meant."

Anyway, it's Thanksgiving Eve. I'm late for the bar already. Good night, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero