Subscribe and Wave

I've been using Google Wave for a couple of months now. I believe it's a cool communications tool, but it's definitely one that gets better as more and more people use it.

Google Wave is currently in limited preview. This means that, if you want to try it out, then you need to be invited by someone who currently uses the service.

I currently have a dozen or so invitations that I can use. If you would like to be invited to use Google Wave then I simply ask that you do two things:

  1. Subscribe to my blog; and
  2. Leave a comment in this post indicating that you'd like a Google Wave invite.

If I don't have you email address already, please include it in your comment. (Please feel free to enter in a way that makes things harder for spam robots to pick up, e.g. name [at] domain [dot] com.)  I will send a Google Wave invite to your email address. Also, I will delete your comment after send your invite to further minimize the potential for spammers to pick up an email address.

For current subscribers to my blog, there's obviously no need for you to subscribe again. Simply leave a comment below with your email address (if I don't already have it) and your invitation will soon arrive.

Also, if you're not currently familiar with Google Wave and why it's cool then I encourage you to take a moment to watch this video below.



Google Wave.

Comments

Joy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frank said…
Woo-hoo! My first two requests for a Google Wave invite.

Your invitations should be in your in-boxes.

Love & laughter,
Frank
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frank Nemecek said…
Hi Mike,

I just added you to my list of people who will receive an invite to Google Wave. Thank you for subscribing.

Love & laughter,
Frank

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero