MEETorDIE - Where Lousy Meetings Live on Forever

When I worked for other, instead of running my own company, I used to hate those endless, seemingly pointless meetings that I always had to go to.

Now, there is a MEETorDIE. It's a new web site that enables one to calculate just how much money is wasted on such meetings.

If I were still in corporate America, I would make it mandatory for everyone to check this site for the manpower costs associated with these meetings. If the meeting wasn't worth it, and there is an eventual trend of meetings that don't, then it's definitely time for the company to make changes to how meetings are scheduled and to how often they happen.

MEETorDIE - Where Lousy Meetings Live on Forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hayley Williams Flashes Twitter

Bikini Hero