Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 More Hours

Only 12 more hours, ladies and gentlemen.

We only have to wait 12 more hours for the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to air on CBS. I cringed a little bit when I heard that they were going back to the same place again this year instead of moving the show to a different venue, which is what they've been doing for several years.

However, I've seen some of the previews of this one on YouTube. I think this will be their best one yet.

And it all starts in 12 hours from now.

I can hardly wait for this.

1 comment:

The Words Crafter said...

You might need a Valium or two....I'm afraid you're head is going to explode! And that would suck - who else is gonna make me laugh?

Actually, the bits and pieces I've seen of the show is pretty cool. Enjoy! And keep lots of ice around :)